Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
@Seth: I can add theCE Steelbook cover to Sekiro Shadows Die Twice to my grail list because the artwork is amazing! (6 Hours ago)
@Seth: Batman Arkham Knight's Batman cover and GTAV's 3 characters cover. (6 Hours ago)
@Seth: Me too. My steelbooks Holy Grails are: Metal Gear Solid V's Yoji Shinkawa's Big Boss drawn cover, The Last of Us Post Pandemic Edition Joel & Ellie cover, Assassin's Creed Orgins Bayak cover (6 Hours ago)
@b0vril: I love collecting video games steelbooks and model figures. I figures these items will be worth a ton someday. (7 Hours ago)
Why can't they get framerate right on consoles once? (excluding their remaster) It's either bad framepacing or uneven fps, in a game that it matters the most. (7 Hours ago)
Im enjoying sekiro a lot but the performance on xb1x is bad.Having such a variable framerate in a game where exact timing is required sucks.I hope they fix it but i doubt it considering From's history (7 Hours ago)