Le whodunit de King Art s'offre un lifting pour le 13 mars sur PC, PS4 et Xbox One. The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief aura donc droit à des animations, lumière et certaines textures améliorées ainsi que des sous-titres en français tant attendus par les anglophobes.
The Raven Remastered coming to PC/Mac and consoles on March 13
Vienna/Austria, Bremen/Germany, January 10, 2018; The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief, the classic whodunit adventure by KING Art, is being remastered and will be released on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4™ and Xbox® One on March 13, 2018.
The game will go by the name of The Raven Remastered and will not only feature fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution but also subtitles in French, Spanish and Simplified Chinese for the first time (already available in German, Russian, Polish and Italian).
About The Raven Remastered
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before?
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead...
• A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
• Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
• Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss Alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
• High-quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
• Fully remastered animations, lighting, and hair in full HD resolution